The use and technical characteristics of open-end wrenches:
Screws are the main fasteners in mechanical equipment. Open-end wrenches are important tools for processing, production and maintenance in the mechanical industry. This project is a revolution of traditional wrench tools. It has the following advantages.
1. It can work fast, and the working speed is three to four times faster than the traditional wrench, and it is faster than the working speed of the quick wrench.
2. An open-end wrench can be used for 2-6 kinds of screws, while a double-ended open-end wrench is only suitable for 2 kinds of screws. An open-end wrench is equivalent to 2-3 open wrenches, which is equivalent to an adjustable wrench but can work quickly without adjusting the opening.
3. Long service life, can't be broken, and the front quick wrench is easy to break.
4. The manufacturing process is simple, and its cost is lower than that of an open wrench.
5. Lightweight, easy to carry, and labor-saving.